Attention all humorous authors! We are currently Beta Testing our newsletter service. If you have a humorous book that you would like to promote, we'll do it for free. Prices are likely to go up, which makes you the lucky one!
Wanna know a little more?
Well, for starters, we will only run the newsletter once a week (on Sundays) to avoid reader fatigue. In addition:
- Your books do not have to be on sale, but readers do like a deal.
- We do not accept free books.
- When you submit a book, we will add you to our author database, which means that you might occasionally get a letter from us. We will not automatically sign you up to the reader newsletter, though. But you should do that yourself. It's filled with hilarious things to read.
- Feel free to promote your ebook, print, and audiobook. Laugh Line doesn't discriminate against formats. That's book bigotry - and that's not okay.
- Please refrain from promoting the same book within the same month. We won't let that happen.
- You must have at least a 3.5 star rating on Amazon with a minimum of 5 reviews, unless it is a new release.
- We consider new releases to be a book released within the last 90 days.
- We only promote humorous books. The type of humor can range from light and fluffy to dark and brooding. It can be fiction or non-fiction. But it damn-well better make people laugh.
- We reserve the right to refuse any book for any reason. Don't take it too personally. You can try again later.
- After submitting, you will get an email from us within a few days. We will let you know other important information there, like how great we are for promoting your book for free.
While in Beta, we are definitely looking for feedback. Since you are all humorous authors, please use the feedback box at the bottom of the form to let us know what you like, don't like, and how we can improve. That would be awesome.